Monday, October 03, 2005

Freestyle # 4

Dear Diary,
I went to the movies the other day and made an observation. Nobody goes to the movies on a saturday night anymore. There were people at the movies all the time on a saturday night before the whole clubbing thing came around. I sat in the stadium seats with my boyfriend and stared at the empty seats. Maybe nobody wanted to see the movie we wanted to see, but it's a Tim Burton film! WHO DOESN'T LIKE TIM BURTON? Well, if you don't, I feel sorry for you. I love Tim Burton films. They're so delightfully decadent. Double D. Speaking of Double D's, Tiffany has dyed her hair a disgusting bleach blonde. She looks like an easter egg. My grandmother came to the dorms to bring me meatballs and to harass my fish because of its awesome name (llewellyn). She thinks it sounds gross. She's the one who went and names her car after her dog, Brandy (who is a sick cow of a rottweiler with a terrible temperment). I had some phenominal sex last night, which I'm sure half the dorm residents are aware of (ahem). and I'm in a wonderful mood. I'm perhaps a bit open but I don't care, I'm feeling quite good. I have to go now, and get back to bed. I didn't get to sleep til 3. (ahem.)

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Ahem--just don't terrorize poor Llewelyn with your carryings-on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home