Monday, October 03, 2005

Freestyle # 3

I'm... tumbling, falling, cascading, where did my sanity go? It's down, down, in his mouth, in his eyes, he has it, all of it, and I'm laying here, helpless, writhing, shaking, shivering... not cold but hot, so very heated, a red flame flickering and growing hotter and spreading across the sheets. His hands are dancing, devil's fingers, callused fingers, rough against my skin, wrapped around, in and around. He's traveling upwards, leaving me helpless, moving over, pushing, bending me, breaking me, throwing me around, under a canopy, under a canopy of satin and lace.

I've... tumbled, fallen, cascaded, my sanity has returned, weak and powerless. It's up, up, out of his mouth, but still in his eyes, and he still has a hold some of it. I'm laying here, weak, not writhing, not shaking, still shivering and hot, but the flame has died down to embers, smoldering in the sheets. His hands have rested, nested in my hair, angel's fingers, soft hands, soft against my skin, touching lightly, tickling lightly. He's blanketing down, cradling me, lulling me, under a canopy, under a canopy of satin and lace.

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Hmmm--you don't get a comment...or well, why not? Nice piece, evocative.

Ever think of taking ENG 162 next semester?--you'd have fun.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Kasey said...

what is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home