Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Prompt Reaction # 4 - photo

Take a look at a photo of a person. What do you see?

Looking at this photograph I hold in my hands, I see my fiance and I, together. Here, I see a beginning; Two empty souls found eachother, were shy and quiet and secretive. Soon they joined together and became complete. I see faith, hope, and fear. I see curiousity, playfulness, and lust. I see two hands clasped, walking together in the park. Eyes peeking from behind a tree, and the golden flicker of candlelight at dinner. I see the evening stars and the warmth in my lover's arms as we gazed. I see two smiles, joy and laughter. I see late nights on the telephone, sharing secrets and one's deepest thoughts. I see two broken hearts, slowly healing. I see a haven, a safe place for one to turn to. In this photograph, I see my love and my honor, I see pride. I see compromise and security, trust and patience, and walls slowly breaking down. I see a family, a home, a happy marriage. In this photograph, I see my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home