Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Graf # 9

Cause Essay Reactions

I really enjoyed the essay about love, because I can really relate to it. The first time I really fell in love, or rather, out of love (actually, I didn't fall out of it, I was pushed of the plane with no parachute and landed smack on the pavement, face first) I was destroyed by it. My whole life was turned upside down and it did end in mega-doses of pain. I was put into a serious depression for 3 years, and I've almost come out of it, but I don't agree that love always ends that way. I'm in love again, and I've learned from my past mistakes and relationships to know how to keep this one alive. The relationship I am in now is like a match made in heaven. We are more in love with one another than happily ever after. The key to every relationship is communication. Honesty is always the best policy, and when both people are willing to accept that and nurture it, than the relationship is bound for the positive.

I also enjoyed the essay about the little girl who wanted to be a ballerina, but she was a chicken. It reminds me of a lot of childhood memories of being picked last.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

I wanted to be a ballerina and ended up a cluck! How often we can all say that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home