Friday, September 30, 2005

Cause Intro # 1

Cause Essay Introduction

It's been a long, gruesome day at work. You spilt your coffee on your lap, got cut off on the interstate, you got a parking ticket, and it seems that everything that could have gone wrong, definately went wrong. Your whole day has been down in the dirt, and all you can think about is when you can get back into your car and head home. Why? Your life isn't that exciting, there's no one there to greet you when you get home, no lover, no children... No one you can call your direct kin. I know what you're looking forward to: A wagging tail and floppy ears, yips of excitement of your arrival? A soft purr of affection, the figure-8 round the feet? You have a pet. Maybe it's a cat, maybe a dog, maybe a ferret or parrot, or fish, but nonethe less, he or she is your family. I know that's what I look forward to when I step through that front door. Having a pet is a calm; a relief from the storm. They are companionship, comfort, and a friend. I love animals more than I love people, and I know there are a lot of people out there who are just like me.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

More very slick stuff. You want to forge ahead, right? Just show me your stuff? OK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home