Monday, September 26, 2005

I-Search Brainstorm

Bi-polar disorder, do I have it, is it causing all of the stress that's strangely piling up? I find I'm feeling things without a reason to feel them, spontaneous anger, sadness, then a sudden outburst of energy, joy, can't contain myself. Problems with love, confused emotions, causing arguments going nowhere, blacking out, anxiety, chest pains, among other things. I went to psychiatrist, he got arrested for child molestation and is now out of practice, leaving me out in the dust with no answers. Went to doctors, they told me I was fine when I was having chest pains and hyperventilating, I don't believe I am fine, I have panic attacks. There's something wrong when I'm in emotional confusion all of the time, so I'm investigating this on my own. What is bi-polar disorder/manic depression? is it treatable? what can I do to treat it? How can I find out if I have it or not? Doctor's appointment, drugs? Is it purely psychological? Is there really something wrong with me or is it all in my head, and I'm just leading myself into a hole? I-Search to go in depth on the disorder and then apply it to my own personal experiences, symptoms, explanations, possible encounter with a doctor, and then ...?

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Yeah, I see, okay, makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home