Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Graf # 10

These I-searches look.. a wee bit... extensive. I'm scared. No, not really actually. Some of these papers were pretty boring, like the very first one. Not interesting. I think that goldfine is pulling our strings, saying to write things the way we are now, not even talking about structure and grammar and spelling and all that nitty gritty stuff. I think he's prowling, lurking with that information, ready to spring the bad news up on us when we think everything is fine and dandy. I can't wait. In the meantime, I'm researching The subject I chose for my i-search.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

I have been talking about structure lately! But that other stuff is not too much on the horizon--isearch does have its own rhythm, but I ain't being sneaky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home