Thursday, September 15, 2005

Graf # 5

Hmm... Judging from all of the things on the top of her desk, I believe this person may be pretty busy. Usually when there isn't much on a person's desk, they're either really organized, or they are too busy to really make it their own space. I see she made an effort to personalize her desk, with her picture and her things here and there, but either than that, It seems like an ordinary, blase computer desk. Perhaps the space is too small to fit multitudes of things, with such a large computer taking up most of it. I notice that she likes music, because she has a stereo, and a Bull Moose mouse pad, which means she probably goes there frequently. She works at wal-mart, and of course, is a college student, which brings me back to the busy factor. She works after school, and doesn't leave much time for personal things. I feel sorry for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home