Friday, September 16, 2005

Graf # 6

Unique : Like No Other

Unique... How am I unique? How am I different from everyone else? Am I unique because I like to eat ice cream with Ruffles potato chips? Am I unique because I can play the drums? Maybe.
I'm unique because I am a human being. All people feel, and all people think, but not everyone thinks the same way.

My biggest fear, aside from my strangely acquired phobia of the "little green men", aliens, is that I'll destroy every possible love I share. I am unique because I am afraid of myself. I am unique because I think aloud, and because I have a fetish for men with long hair. I'm melancholy and I am joyous; I am angry on purpose. Happy, sad, angry, and mad. My feelings are unique.

I used to have a rattail, on the side, not the back of my head. I had a mohawk at one point also, and I've had short, spiked, pink hair, and plain, long, layered, brown hair. I have a piercing in my nose, and a tattoo of a stone mermaid on my back, When the tattoo artist asked if I wanted any alterations on the design, I told him that I preferred that the mermaid look like a real woman, and have nipples, which the mermaid originally did not have. I have a smaller tattoo on my inner right ankle, of a 5-point star, representing my religion. I tattooed this myself. It's a bit jagged; Free-form and mechanical. My style is unique.

I am unique because I have scars. I have a scar 11 inches long. I have a birthmark on my belly and one on my shoulder. I have a mole on my chin, and a scar on my left foot. Scars to the left of me, scars to the right. My body is unique.

I am unique because I have an open mind. I accept almost any taboo. I'll tell you my opinion, I don't care if it's true. I'll lie to get a reaction, and I'll also brutally tell you the truth. Both for the same reason. I'll dance to no music, and I'll paint on no medium. I'll wear my heart on my sleeve. I say what I think and I feel what I hear. I taste what I see, and I drink colours with my eyes. I am here when I am gone, and I'm somewhere else when I'm here. I am unique because I am everything and nothing at all.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

So slick I don't even dare to ask to read it to the class though it might be a good teaching tool, or maybe not. Make sense?

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kasey said...

sort of. haha, how is it slick?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Kasey said...

if you want to read it to the class, feel free. I like the attention :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home