Sunday, September 11, 2005

Graf # 3

Some interesting Blogs I came across...

http://duault.blogspot.com/

This is a french-speaking person. I took about 4.5 years of french, and I forget it all. This person has some pretty amusing pictures, though. There is one picture of three guys wearing some crazy sparkling costumes, and sunglasses, sitting atop one another in a chair, holding eachother's butts. It's rather amusing. There's another picture I found interesting, which was of a guy wearing a fur coat and sunglasses, in a disco pose. There are a bunch more of them, I think they are from some sort of themed party. Those kind of pictures make me laugh. They remind me of times I had wioth my friends before I moved here to maine. Good times.

http://kchrpm.blogspot.com/

This person I found particularly interesting. He is from Flint, michigan, where Michael Moore grew up. Michael moore is one of my idols I guess. He makes film documentaries, like Bowling for Columbine and Farenheit 9/11. This person is majoring in automotive engineering, he is a college student. It reminds me of someone else I know and love, who loves cars and anything with a motor in it.

http://hypnocrites.blogspot.com/

This one was really interesting. I think this blog is used for this person to post their artwork on, particularly comics, or for them to post comics or drawings he found amusing. The comics look mostly political, and the very first one I saw on the page was one about looters, probably involving the whole Katrina looting crisis, where there is a picture of a white man looting and a black mad looting, and the black one is inside a set of crosshairs, or shooting range, and the white is completely safe. It's interesting. There are about 7 or 8 more cartoons like this, which are really some eye-openers.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Thanks for the thoughtful and carefully rendered blog descriptions.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Kchrpm said...

Oh how I loathe being associated with Michael Moore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home