Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Graf # 11

Writing an essay about animals would have been difficult for me. So, instead of writing about why I love animals, I wrote about why I love my animals. I have a strong connection with my pets, particularly my cats for a lot of reasons, and I figured that this is my tribute. This is for them, and for me. If I had chosen to write about my love for animals and wanting to work with them, it would have been impersonal. The essay would have been deemed "not ready" and thrown back at me with suggested improvements. My pets were my only solice for a very long time, and it's my respect and appreciation for their affections that drove me to write this essay. When I had nobody at my side, they always were there to provide comfort and nurturing that I was denied from those I needed it from the most.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

instead of writing about why I love animals, I wrote about why I love my animals

Yes, exactly the right tactic for this Engteach....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home