Friday, October 28, 2005

Graf # 14

Isearch Status -

I am having increasing difficulties. I'm mostly struggling between schoolwork and work work, and I'm afraid if I tell them I can't work certain hours, I'll get fired. I need the money.

I have the first three parts of my essay done- but I don't really like the way the last two sections are written. I've done a lot of research that I haven't even looked at, the illeged stack of printoffs that Goldfine hates so much. He says it's a security blanket, which isn't true for me. I have it because I like to go through the hard copy and highlight everything I'm using and not using in different colors and not be worried whether or not I will lose it to some file or server crash. I have all of my sources in one solid spot where I can keep my eye on them and keep them organized. What I like is that when you print something off from the internet, it has a nice little footer that has the internet address where you found the info, all ready to be smacked down into a bibliography. It also helps to have the hard copy when I can't get to a computer.

On a more personal note, I'm finding out some more information on my health insurance and ways I can get counseling and some advice. If I do have bi-polar, it's best to find out and get treated before I become insane.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Thanks for your candor--I positively enjoy having my pronouncements from on high disagreed with. Really!

Seems to me that what you're doing with the insurance is definitely part of the research.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home