Monday, October 17, 2005

Freestyle # 6

Smiles and tears have rained down on me this week. I've felt sick and well, joyous and morose, and all I want to do now is sleep... Sleep, sleep, sleep; Drift into that wonderful world of subconsciousness where anything can happen and I can bend everything and everyone to my will. I'm exhausted from working so much and I'm gaining weight. It makes me hate myself more. Someone decided they wanted to push my buttons at work and they definately got the consequences of hitting the switch. I'm hoping that I can reinstate my workstudy into one semester, so I don't have to keep commuting back and forth to work everyday. I can't afford the gas, or the energy. I'm bored as hell, and there are random thoughts coming in and ou of my brain, like I wish that the people in the lobby of acadia hall would stop blabbing about stupid things, and that the computers in here need to be fixed, and I wish I was making more money, and that I'm glad I got to see Sallon last night because I missed his ridiculous disobedience. It's funny, because he behaves perfectly when he's with me, but refuses to listen to Joshua. Yesterday was his mother's birthday and we gave her our gifts, and pampered her silly. Josh's card that I helped him pick out made her cry and blubber like a baby, and it was truly a hallmark moment. for once I felt included in that family, and I'm hoping it will stay that way, instead of the incessant name-calling and ridicule I receive on every visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home