Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Freestyle # 11

I feel like a murderer. I killed something yesterday. A love, a smile, a hope. I murdered it brutally with a cold piece of stainless steel. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I feel this insufferable loss that I don't think I can ever explain, and it's overtaking me at this moment. I don't want to eat, I don't want to sleep, I don't want to live. Guilt for someone I've ruined. My mind said no and my heart said yes, but now everything feels regret and self-loathing. I'll have to wait, I said to myself, and I destroyed him. I;m running behind on love and it's getting hard to keep up sometimes, but I think this has made me want to try harder.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger johngoldfine said...

Okay, a piece for KD, not accessible to the outsider....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home